Saturday 13 April 2013

Going Public...sort of.

I think I'm going to go public. I think I'm ready for people to know that I no longer believe. I don't necessarily plan on throwing it in anyone's face but I'm considering including my blog address on Facebook so if anyone is curious enough, they can come check it out.  Anyway, if you're new and here for the first time, take a deep breath and know your limits - the contents of this blog may shock you, especially since it's coming from me, someone you likely still thought was a Christian. Happy reading!

P.s. I would suggest, as a starting point, the first post, obviously but if you're not sure you're going to make it through all my posts, please give "how I got here" a chance as it will explain a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Go for it! I'm still very much closeted, for a variety of reasons, but I think it's a lot healthier if you can integrate your public statements with your private thoughts.

    ReplyDelete